Bellenda Col di Luna Rose di Valmonte - Stirling Fine Wines
FAMILY OWNED STORE FOR OVER 20 YEARS
1168 Valley Road, Stirling NJ 07980
Stirling Fine Wines Stirling Fine Wines

Bellenda Col di Luna Rose di Valmonte

  • wa87
  • we85
Bellenda Col di Luna Rose di Valmonte

Unavailable

We're sorry, but this product is not currently available.

wa
87
we
85
A dry bubbly with a distinctly Venetian twist, this rose' is made from two varieties from the the Valmonte hillside, not far from the Bellenda estate. One, an indigenous grape, Raboso (85%), lends body to the blend; the other, Pinot Nero (also known as Pinot Noir), provides aroma as it makes up the remaining 15%.
Category Sparkling Wine
Varietals
Region Italy, Veneto
Brand Bellenda
Alcohol/vol 11.5%
  • wa87

Wine AdvocateThe non-vintage Prosecco Col di Luna is a crisp, frothy, refreshing, light-bodied Prosecco. Its moderate alcohol (11%), perfumed, citrusy nose, clean flavors, and character-filled personality suggest it should be consumed over the next year to take advantage of its vibrancy and crisp, delicious fruit.

Robert Parker, December 2002
  • we85

Wine EnthusiastMade with Raboso and Pinot Nero, this is a perky sparkling rosé with a vibrant, brilliant appearance and aromas of pink grapefruit, peach, rose, current berry and a strong emphasis on strawberry. The flavors are simple, with strawberry emerging as most evident, and the wine tastes sweet in the mouth.

Monica Larner, July 1, 2007