Sottimano Barbaresco Riserva 2010 750ml - Stirling Fine Wines
Curbside Pickup Available - Choose Option During Checkout
Stirling Fine Wines Stirling Fine Wines
Sottimano Barbaresco Riserva 2010 750ml
SKU: 24385

Sottimano Barbaresco Riserva 2010

Save $41.00 (26%)

Available for:
Category Red Wine
Region Italy, Piedmont, Barbaresco
Brand Sottimano
For the production of this particular wine we have selected the oldest parcels in the Cottà and Pajorè area. The fermentation and the maceration of the skins takes about 45 days. No selected yeasts are used. The malolactic fermentation happens naturally in French barrels coopered expressively for us and for this wine by Francois Frères in Burgundy. The wine stays in these barrels for approximately 30 months on its lees. 25% of the barrels used for aging this wine are new, the remaining 75% have previously been used up to 4 times. There is no filtering and no fining prior to bottling.

Are you 21 years old, or older?